OUR PRIMARY FOCUS –
INTERNATIONAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION BY LAND
… we appreciate our customers’ confidence in our transportation services and we are happy to have our regular customers-partners by virtue of our rich experience.
We started up on 22 July 1996. We transport dangerous goods by semi trailers and tank trailers. The company’s fleet consists of 70 DAF trucks, 65 semi trailers and 8 tank trailers. All vehicles comply with EURO 5/6 international certificate requirements and have European Community approvals.
All our trucks are equipped with ADR kits; our drivers have completed special ADR training programmes. Our long-term experience, expertise and technological innovation enable us to provide high quality services and meet the needs of our customers.
- From Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia to Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and back.
- In Europe: France, England, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Switzerland.
Advanced technology enables us to solve problems promptly
The security of goods transported is CMR-insured
We seek to provide transportation servicesin a high quality and timely manner
All our vehicles are equipped with a GPS satellite navigation system and a mobile connection. This allows us controlling the movement of goods from the point of loading to unloading and informing our customers with information on the location of goods. The security of goods transported is CMR-insured.
- Our employees’ opinion is important to us, therefore, we work together in a team to develop openness and trust; we also make decisions together. We seek long-term cooperation and try not only to recruit and train, but also to retain the best employees.
- Many were employed with the company with no experience – nonetheless, they hold executive positions today.
- Our goal is to build an environment in which every employee’s contribution is appreciated. We create equal opportunities for achieving goals. We value determined employees who generate ideas and want to improve.
- We select staff members according to their competence and reward their work on the basis of the performance.
We are increasing our fleet and looking for professional drivers for work by semi trailers in Europe (for a term of 3 to 6 weeks). We are exchanging in Europe, driving by one.
CE CATEGORY LONG-HAUL DRIVER
- Experience: at least 6 months of work in Europe;
- Responsibility, dutifulness and attention;
- Desire to work and earn;
- ADR A1 certificate;
- CE category;
- E95 code.
- Timely paid, stable and attractive wages;
- New equipment in good repair (new DAF trucks);
- Professional management and service;
- All social benefits;
- Flexible work schedule.